Asian Medical Students’ Association Indonesia (AMSA-Indonesia) is the peak representative body for medical students in Indonesia. Founded in Yogyakarta, August 10th 1996, AMSA-Indonesia has been actively participating in plethora of national and international events. Its contributions to AMSA International as the root of the organization are succinct, having hosted four Asian Medical Students’ Conference (AMSC) in 1990, 1996, 2003, 2010 and two East Asian Medical Students’ Conference (EAMSC) in 2006 and 2015.
Asian Medical Students’ Association Trisakti University (AMSA-Usakti) itself has officially been a part of AMSA-Indonesia since June 19th, 2001. Regularly, it takes two years to be involved in AMSA-Indonesia. However, due to the active participation of AMSA-Usakti in national and international events, we accomplished to be a part of AMSA-Indonesia in only one year.
- Knowledge. We promote scientific activity to increase and expand our knowledge to become qualified medical professionals in the future.
- Action. As medical students, we are concerned to the community around us and try to do something for the benefit and improvement of our community.
- Friendship. As future doctors, we’re trying to build and maintain a good relationship among our counterparts around Asia-Oceania.
VISION & MISSIONS
“To become a leading medical organization that upholds members’ and community development through integrity”
- Strengthening AMSA-Indonesia family by promoting communication
- Initiating innovation that enhances members’ development
- Serving community through united vision